Driver - Service Technician (CDL B Required) - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Service Technician (CDL B Required) - Full Time & Seasonal
San Jose, CA, US
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
- Earnings: $30.68 Full Time Starting Wage
- $4.00 per hour additional premium for seasonal positions
- Now offering sign-on bonus of $5,000
- Endorsements reimbursed
- Opportunities for any lifestyle - full time, part time,
seasonal, seasonal with benefits - Apply NOW!
- 401K - company matched up to 5%
- 7 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days annually for full time positions
- Safety Incentive program
- $1,000 Employee Referral program
- Comprehensive, competitive healthcare benefits for "Full Time"
and "Seasonal with Benefits" positions
- Employee propane discount
- Career advancement opportunities - annual performance
- Uniform provided
- First class company-paid training
As an AmeriGas driver, you can expect to return home every night.
You will represent the AmeriGas brand while safely delivering
propane to residential and commercial customers in the communities
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work an "on-call" rotation
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL B with Hazmat endorsement
- Great driving record
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class
in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who
are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Santa Cruz , Driver - Service Technician (CDL B Required) - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!