Guest Service Coach
Company: Santa Cruz Seaside
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Under the supervision of the Operations Training Specialist, Guest
Service Coaches will conduct observations and provide feedback
within the guidelines of the Boardwalk's Great Guest Service
Program to frontline operations staff and departments.
Unique Job Requirements
Enthusiastic and organized individual, who sets the positive tone
of premier Guest Service. Enjoys the ability to observe and coach
seasonal staff in great Guest Service behaviors. Able to work
flexible hours, including nights and weekends. Must possess an
elevated understanding of quality Guest service.?
* Conduct prescribed observations for seasonal staff and
* Record data accurately
* Communicate well with departments when relaying information about
* Create and facilitate fun exercises to help employees have high
energy, positive interactions with Guests and each other
* Partner with Boardwalk departments as needed
* Provide ongoing coaching to employees
* Live and model the 4 Simple Things by consistently being
energetic and highly interactive with Guests and coworkers - even
when you are not observing
* Maintain/display a high degree of enthusiasm in the park when
needed, smile, and maintain a positive outlook
* Attend meetings and events to support our Guest service
All levels of Santa Cruz Seaside Company employees
* Able to sit or stand in front of and operate a computer for
extended periods of time.
* Able to lift, carry or move objects of varying size weighing up
to 20 pounds.
* Able to hear normal conversations on the phone and in person.
* Able to see, read, and interpret documents in English.
* Able to climb stairs.
* Able to stand for up to 4 hours at a time to give
Keywords: Santa Cruz Seaside, Santa Cruz , Guest Service Coach, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!