Movie Theater Staff - Santa Cruz Cinema
Company: West Wind Drive-In and Public Market
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT US:
Santa Cruz Cinema is owned and operated by the same family that
owned Century Theatres. Their first theater, the Rita in Vallejo,
CA, opened in 1941, starting a business that would grow to become
the fourth largest movie theater chain in the country. In 2006, the
company began a process of diversification into other hospitality
and sports-related businesses, including VillaSport Athletic Club
and Spa, Tomatina restaurants, and Peacock Gap Golf Club, as well
as commercial and residential real estate developments while
staying in the movie business with West Wind Drive-Ins and Public
Markets. West Wind Drive-Ins is the largest drive-in movie theater
chain in the country with four locations in California, two in
Nevada, and one in Arizona.
If you love movies, then you'll love working here! Come and work
for a unique company offering a fun and energetic environment. We
are currently looking for friendly and outgoing individuals who are
knowledgeable about current and upcoming movies. Our movie
attendants will learn all roles of the operation including: box
office, usher, and concessions. These roles are responsible for
enforcing admission policies, ensuring cleanliness and safety
standards inside the lobby and auditoriums, and answering guest
inquiries - all while ensuring the highest level of guest
- Free movies for you and your loved ones when you bring your
friends and family to the movies
- Employer Matched 401K
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth OpportunitiesYOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from the general
- Skilled multi-tasker.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Completed Food Handlers certification.
- Completed Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) certification
within 60 days of hire.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Accurate cash handling and basic math skills.
Keywords: West Wind Drive-In and Public Market, Santa Cruz , Movie Theater Staff - Santa Cruz Cinema, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!