Nanny- Santa Cruz, CA
Company: Bright Horizons Family Solutons
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Flexible work schedule - AND YOU CHOOSE? - How easy is that?
Whether you have school, or family, or other activities each day
that you enjoy spending time on, or even committing to - as a
Bright Horizons Nanny, you can STAY FLEXIBLE - every week! After
all, SUPERHEROES get to create their own schedules, right? Core
booking hours run from 7AM - 7PM, Monday - Friday - when families
need you the most - and you still get to support the kids on the
days that work for you. Creating your profile takes just a few
minutes - and you'll get a super-quick response As a Bright
Horizons Nanny, you can FLEX your SUPERPOWERS: * It's an in-home
child care experience, but without the hassles of transporting the
kids OR doing household chores.
* You'll be supporting families with children from infants to
school age, without necessarily committing to the same weekly
* But in many cases, we may be able to commit a regular schedule to
* As you notice the children's interests and skills, you are
encouraged to engage them - creatively and spontaneously - in
* You'll also be developing your skills and your own creative
interests - with colleagues like you - through MATU- our exclusive
* Fulfill your passion for supporting children, with the most
flexible work environment in the industry! And did we mention we
make it Fun 4 U? * Get Care Bags filled with cool age-based
activities - and games - for all of your assignments.
* Choose from a variety of top-tier, paid trainings:
* Mandated Reporter And, of course we pay you as you go through our
never-boring orientations! * We are "human-centric," and committed
to Diversity, led by our Employee Advisory Groups and Inclusion
Councils. In other words - bring your WHOLE SELF to work!
* Our Care Agency Managers are right there, right when you need
* Direct access to your Dedicated Scheduling Team - 365 days a
* Our fresh, regularly updated CDA training programs give you lots
of options to keep on growing.
* "Perks at Work" for our Part-timers include cell-phone provider
discounts, tuition reimbursement opportunities, discounted movie
tickets, and more.
* Want to move up? We've got multiple career-path options.
* We're a HEART-CENTERED Enterprise - every day.
* Principles like Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and
Teamwork are what we live and breathe - not just a dusty plaque on
* Want to give back even more? The Bright Horizons Foundation for
Children is dedicated to helping families in crisis. Full-time
hours may also be available and come with additional benefit
offerings such as paid vacation and sick time. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience
and educational requirements include: At least 18 years of age with
high school diploma or GED. Demonstrated 2 years' of experience
working with children of all ages. Reliable transportation and cell
phone. Two full days of open availability Monday- Friday during the
core booking hours of 7AM-7PM HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR
APPLICATION? Contact us at bhrecruit@ or 855-877-6866 Bright
Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and
supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright
Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish
along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA). Applicants requiring
a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and
hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at
855-877-6866 or bhrecruit@. Determinations on requests for
reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons Family Solutons, Santa Cruz , Nanny- Santa Cruz, CA, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!