LMS Support Specialist
Company: AVID Technical Resources
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Our client in Santa Cruz, CA is looking for a LMS Support
Workplace Type: Hybrid (must be vaccinated and on-site Tuesdays and
Thursdays)Duration: 6-month contract
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with administration of Learning Management Systems
(such as Canvas, BlackBoard, etc ) and other educational systems
such as Student Information SystemsGeneral knowledge of several
areas of IT.
- Ability to learn new concepts in a fast-paced
environmentKnowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of the design, development and application of
technology and systems to meet business needs.Experience with
incident reports, assisting with digital forensics with data
collections, examination and analysis
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
Demonstrates problem-solving skills. Able to learn effectively and
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise
- Demonstrated understanding of how system management actions
affect users and dependent / related funcons.
- Ability to provide effective and adequate customer support to
students, instructors, teachers, and staff of varying social,
cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds
- Project Management Skills
- Familiarity with accessible technologies, particularly when
used in instructional contexts.
- Ability to create content using rich media production methods.
Experience with standard Productivity tools, including PowerPoint,
Keynote, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of intellectual property (IP) restrictions, Copyright
and Fair Use, FERPA, ADA, S508 policy and law.
Keywords: AVID Technical Resources, Santa Cruz , LMS Support Specialist, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!