Front Desk Host
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corp.
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Hyatt Place Santa Cruz is seeking Front Desk Hosts to
welcome and serve our guests. At Hyatt Place, our purpose is to
care for people so they can be their best - where we engage with
others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal
Who this job will appeal to
For part-time candidates, this position offers flexible scheduling
options, including weekends and evenings, which is often just right
for those balancing class schedules or second jobs.
For full-time candidates, this position is often the first step in
an exciting career in hospitality. Many front desk agents go on to
become leaders in the hotel industry. Career paths include guest
services supervisor, front desk manager, back of house manager,
sales manager, general manager, and regional manager. It all begins
with this first step.
The ideal candidate for this position
The perfect candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, and enjoys
helping people. Our Front Desk Hosts greet our guests upon arrival
with a genuine smile and warm welcome, giving guests that important
first and last impression. The Front Desk Host performs check-in
and check-out transactions, utilizing computer and cash handling
skills, as well as provide services to guests at the bar and
helping with food service as needed.
What you will be doing
* Delivering exceptional guest service, problem solving, and
ensuring guest satisfaction
* Perform check-in and check-out transactions for guests, utilizing
computer and cash handling skills
* Provide service at the bar for espresso & alcoholic beverages, as
well as helping prepare food in the kitchen
* Set up and service meetings as needed
* Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or
* Must have ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
* Requires strong command of the English language to include
speaking, reading and writing
* Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with
constant guest interaction
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
* Must be 18 years or older
Source: Hospitality Online
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corp., Santa Cruz , Front Desk Host, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!