Lobby/Public Space Attendant
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities.We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsWho are we?The Lobby
Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the
lobby areas, public restrooms, employee restrooms and property
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and
stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow and learn at a world-class resort!What you will have an
opportunity to do:A Spectacular Mountaintop RetreatThe AAA Four
Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular
mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style
resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz
Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive
meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired
by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and
world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf
courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of
unsurpassed service.What are we looking for?Position Description &
- Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, vacuuming and
- Polishes all brass sign displays and stairway handrails.
- Observe Concierge carpeting to maintain constant
- Dusts all pictures and furniture.
- Checks and cleans all public restrooms, including the poolside
restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening,
replacing paper supplies as needed.
- Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times
- Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
- Return all lost and found articles per procedure.
- Practice safety standards at all times. Clean up spills
- Perform other related duties as requested by Leaders.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at
all times.Job-Related Physical RequirementsThis position requires
the employee to engage in Frequent Standing, Kneeling, Crouching,
Bending Over, Balancing, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying up to 50lbs,
Lifting up to 25lbs, Near Vision, Far Vision, Reaching, Eye Hand
Coordination, Near Vision; Occasional Lifting up to 50lbs, Crawling
& Color Recognition; Constant Walking, Gross Motor Skills, Hearing
& Manual Dexterity.The position involves the following
Environmental Factors: Working Outside, Working Inside, Working
Alone, Closely with Others, Working Above Ground; Working with
Chemicals/Detergents/Cleaners; Walking on Uneven Surfaces.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified.Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Santa Cruz , Lobby/Public Space Attendant, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!