Company: Common Spirit
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Dominican Oaks is a beautiful 206-apartment retirement community
located in a quiet, wooded setting behind Dominican Santa Cruz
Hospital where we have served our community for over 25 years.
Residents live a quality lifestyle and remain independent while
receiving the unique benefits of congregate living.
Here at Dominican Oaks, you'll find us caring, friendly and
supportive, ready to listen and respond. Find out for yourself why
our residents all say, 'Dominican Oaks is a wonderful place to call
Responds to requests from visitors, callers, residents, and
employees and coordinates with appropriate personnel to respond to
needs. Completes all responsibilities of receptionist in addition
to other related tasks. The person in this position is expected to
know and support the mission and values of Dominican Oaks, and to
apply the Dominican Oaks philosophy while performing daily job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Two years of related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Special Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to demostrate basic math skills
- Ability to follow instructions and demonstrate good judgement
and problem solving skills.
- Curernt BLS certification,preferred
- Current First Aid certification, preferred
Keywords: Common Spirit, Santa Cruz , Receptionist, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!