Multi-Functional Manufacturing Supervisor
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed
Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and
builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference
in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences
to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds'
hardest engineering problems.
If you are a hardworking, self-starter, eager to learn in a
dynamic environment, come join our team as a Multi-Functional
In this role you will:
- Be heavily involved in the day-to-day activities of the FBM
Reentry Assembly (ordnance and inert) manufacturing
- Coordinate with the Reentry Cost Account Manager (CAM) and
Program Plans & Requirements (PPR) for future year production
- Coordinate with Government Owned Contract Item Manager(s) (CIM)
on Government Owned Equipment (GOE) repairs and liaison with other
programs (i.e., Extended Navy Test Bed (ENTB), (etc.).
- Provide support to the assemblers (and inspection as
applicable) to make sure they have the correct training, right
materials, accurate procedures, and properly working tools to
perform their job.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Engineering to
collaborate needs in the shop to support tooling, schedules and
- Work extensively in SAP software to ensure service orders,
production orders and Logistic Control Record (LCR) orders are
coordinated and released as necessary and proper materials are
- Perform activities in a variety of cross functional areas
including production planning and control, total quality
management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities
engineering, material management, contract inputs related to
Reentry and process reengineering.
- Assist Manufacturing Shop Supervisor and Manufacturing
Engineers with personnel allocations for daily assignments and
prioritization of work.
- Must have an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain and
hold a Top-Secret clearance.
- Strong experience in resource management (projects, employees,
- Demonstrate a proven record of high performance, with the
ability to accept responsibility, exercise authority and be held
accountable for assigned tasks and actions.
- Proven experience communicating/briefing managers, employees,
and customers to maintain a balanced working relationship.
- Computer skills including MS Office software, SAP,
- General experience in one or more areas of manufacturing
operations (assembly, fabrication).
- Able to work well in a team and able to provide direction to
personnel on operational type issues and the ability to react
accordingly to schedule changes.
- Experience with following written work instructions,
coordinating inventory movements, interpreting engineering drawings
and classified hardware handling.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10
years of professional experience.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Santa Cruz , Multi-Functional Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!