· Directs and oversees the company’s financialadministration and
planning including but not limited to management ofaccounting
systems, budget planning and implementation, risk management
andinsurance, purchasing, taxation, short- and long-term
forecasting, accountspayable, accounts receivable, payroll and
· Reviews,evaluates and implements accounting systems, policies,
· Ensuresall financial reports are prepared in a timely and
· Preparesand presents financial statements and related reports
including but not limitedto balance sheets, income statements,
cash-flow reports, budgets, and varianceanalysis.
· Supervisesmonthly balancing of books and monthly account
reviews; prepares and presentsmonthly financial statements.
· Coordinatesannual independent review and preparation of annual
· Directs and coordinates the establishment andmaintenance of
· Providesmanagement with timely reviews of organization's
financial status and progress.
· Ensurescompliance with statutory payroll and property tax
· Monitorsreceivables to ensure credit risk is mitigated.
· Overseesaccounts payable function including but not limited to
compliance with expensereporting, capitalization policy, and
purchase order procedures.
· Assistswith special projects as required.
· Hires,trains, supervises, motivates, and develops accounting
managers; managesschedules and workflow.
· Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight ofsubordinates;
actively works to promote and recognize performance.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Directly supervises 6 employees within the Accounting
· Indirectly supervises 5 employees within theMarketing & Sales
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, andtraining
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance;rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolvingproblems .
· Bachelor’sdegree (B.A.) or equivalent.
· Fourto six years related experience or equivalent.
· Workingknowledge of forecasting and financial reports.
· Demonstratedability to interpret economic conditions and
anticipate the impact on the team.
· Basiccompetence in duties and tasks of supervised
· Workingknowledge of data collection, data analysis,
evaluation, and scientific method.
· Provenleadership and business acumen skills
· Demonstratedability to supervise and motivate
· Commitmentto excellence and high standards.
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
· Goodjudgement with the ability to make timely and sound
· Abilityto direct and recommend cost-effective creative
· Abilityto work with all levels of management.
· Strongorganizational skills; able to manage priorities and
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.