Physician / Radiology / California / Permanent / Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- Due to growth and expansion, a physician-owned private practice
group in central coast California is seeking diagnostic
- The group takes pride in being able to provide our patients
access to up to date procedures and interventions.
- The position will be spread between 3 hospitals and a planned
outpatient office in the future.
- Package is competitive, including full medical, dental, vision
insurance, and employer 401K contributions. Group will pay for all
annual licensure and certification renewal, as well as specialty
specific society membership dues.
- There is also $5K annual allowance for CME
- Great work-life balance with 8 weeks of paid vacation. Paid
- Located in a beautiful coastal California community surrounded
by Big Sur, the Santa Cruz Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy
year round hiking, biking, surfing and world class golf courses in
nearby Pebble Beach.
- Lake Tahoe skiing is only a short drive away along with
numerous sports and cultural offerings in the San Francisco
- Board Certified in radiology and fellowship trained.
- California Licensed by the hire date required. License cost
will be reimbursed for new medical CA license applicants.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Santa Cruz , Physician / Radiology / California / Permanent / Diagnostic Radiology Physician , Healthcare , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!