Physical Therapist - New Grads Accepted!
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are recruiting Physical therapists to work with our
Outpatient Ortho Clinic client in Santa Cruz, CA and surrounding
areas The client is offering Up To $20,000 in sign on bonuses and
Up Tp 20K in Student Loan Repayment Assistance. We are accepting
New Grads, Experienced Therapists and Candidates needing
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy
services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with
the principals and practices of physical therapy. Develops
treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to
case management, and provides quality patient care. Maintains
positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances
and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the
laws which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom
Physical Therapists may supervise.
- Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in
OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct skilled treatment for patients for
whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this need
- Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward
functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
- Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications,
physicians reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly,
appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility,
physician and payor deadlines.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers,
physicians, patients, family members, and third party payors at all
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by
Center Manager (may include utilization review, infection control,
disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Completes sufficient ongoing continuing education coursework to
meet state licensure requirements for the defined reporting
- Maintains a current CPR certification that meets state
licensure requirements Additional Responsibilities:
- Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity
requirements of the facility.
- Participate in and present clinical in-services, as
- Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health
care field and specific issues impacting the practice of physical
- Play a significant role in specific area of center operations
as agreed upon between employee and Center Manager.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned. Required
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and
supervise the activities of assistants and aides in delivering
quality care to patients. Includes coaching and teaching
- Strong organizational, time management and planning
- Effective clinical problem solving skills (ex. identify and
prioritize issues in responsive manner, develop and execute sound,
innovative action plans, ensure appropriate results, etc.).
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and
organized oral and written presentations of information to patients
- Computer skills for effective clinical documentation and
management reporting including billing, payroll, etc. Required
- Graduation from a physical therapist education program
- Licensed Physical Therapist in CA
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Santa Cruz , Physical Therapist - New Grads Accepted!, Healthcare , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!