Company: Ihealth Labs Inc
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionDescriptionClinical AssistantJoin us to reshape
the future of chronic disease management! iHealth Labs introduced
the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world.
Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital
health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health
devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Our
mission is to connect patient care at the doctor's office with an
individual's daily life, providing real-time support to empower
people with chronic conditions to live healthier. SUMMARY: We're
seeking a passionate Senior Clinical Assistant to join our Unified
Care team with both technical and clinical roles to develop an
innovative, team-based chronic disease management program. You will
utilize iHealth devices and Unified Care platform to help manage
patients with chronic conditions on-site and online with other
clinical team members.Under general supervision in a fast-paced
Primary Care clinic setting, the Senior Clinical Assistant will
assist with direct patient care as dictated by established protocol
and coordinate the team to achieve team goals.PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- This role requires you to be tech-savvy, and you must be
comfortable with working with our internal messaging (Google
Hangout, Zoom, Google spreadsheet, pdf, printers, etc. ). Also
requires you to be patient and able to explain technology to a
non-tech savvy population. You will be responsible for teaching our
elderly patients on how the mobile app and medical device works, as
well as helping them with troubleshooting with any tech
- Communicate well with teammates, providers and staff in
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks;
checks in patients, assists in obtaining patient histories, takes
vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical
- Maintains accurate documentation in electronic health
- Performs routine specialized procedures, such as setting up the
iHealth products for the patients under established protocols.
- Obtains pertinent labs and other tests as needed by the
- Manages clinic inventories and medical supplies.
- Educates and advises patients on specific medical issues within
established parameters to include obtaining prescription
- Directs patient flow following provider schedules/patient
- Maintains assigned examination rooms.
- Coordinates routine office activities and administrative
functions to support clinic activities.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control
- Excellent communication and patient care
- Excellent trainability and flexibility
- Must have basic good computer skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Must be a good team player or even a team leader
- Bilingual a plus especially Mandarin, Spanish, Cantonese,
Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above is required
Keywords: Ihealth Labs Inc, Santa Cruz , Clinical Assistant, Healthcare , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!