Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities.We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsWho are we?A
Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a
spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic
Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and
the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for
executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes
inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and
world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf
courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of
unsurpassed service.What you will have an opportunity to do:The
Massage Therapist will get the chance to enhance the spa experience
for our guests, and the community, by performing massage, body
treatments as well as providing personal attention to each
guest.What are we looking for?We are looking for a Massage
Therapist to perform massage, body treatments, and provide personal
attention to each guest.If making meaningful connections, figuring
out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do,
and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for
a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!Your
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, deep
tissue, bamboo, etc.
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body treatments
(scrubs and wraps), anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in performing a variety of body treatments.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental staff meetings as
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant
visit of each guest.
- Promote and sell massage and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is
- Work cooperatively with other departments.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Spa Manager.
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of
facility.Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Santa Cruz , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!