Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their
unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with
Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service
attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be
the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in
every job strives to capture moments when they can provide
memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life
Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help
our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just
some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a
spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic
Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and
the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for
executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes
inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and
world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf
courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The Front Office Night Auditor is to provide friendly, efficient
registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests,
fellow employees and visitors. The Night Auditor will also prepare
all night clerks reports, as well as prepare for the following
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and
stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow and learn at a world-class resort!
What are we looking for?
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Maestro Front Office System.
- Complete understanding of POS systems and how they maintain &
- Knowledge of MICROS & PARS POS systems and procedures to
process nightly reports, backups, etc.
- Basic IBM PC skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, including but not limited to formulas and
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Santa Cruz , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!